Dear Family & Friends,
Wishing you the happiest of holidays this season from everyone at The Wave Set! As 2015 comes to a close, we'd like to take the opportunity to provide you with a quick update on our progress this year, as well as a look at our plans for 2016.
We are grateful for your continued support and look forward to the exciting things ahead. As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any ideas on how we can continue to spread the word on organ donation, or if you'd be interested in joining our volunteer team.
- Our documentary: 65 Percent
- Premiere screening at the Morris Museum in Morristown, NJ (May 2015)
- West Coast premiere at Celebrate Life Event in Orange County, CA (October 2015)
- Screening at NewYork-Presbyterian, where we received our transplant surgery (November 2015)
- Accepted into three film festivals to date, with additional acceptances anticipated in 2016
- NewFilmmakers NY (NYC)
- Sun & Sand Film and Music Festival (Mississippi)
- Kingston NY Film Festival (Kingston, NY
- Received the "Directors Award" at the Kingston NY Film Festival
Stay tuned for exciting things to come in 2016, including:
- 65 Percent distribution
- New partnerships
- Website revamp
- Additional fundraising events
And don't forget to stay connected with us on social media!
Cheers to a happy and healthy 2016!